In the late '60s and early '70s guitarists wanted hum-free tone based on the sound of an amp about to blow up. You asked—so Fender listened and created the Telecaster Deluxe in 1973. Today's version, the American Professional Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker, brings modern, player-oriented features to the stage and studio, and can still make an amp sizzle without breaking a sweat.
Fender American Professional Telecaster Deluxe Shawbucker
- Two Tim Shaw-designed ShawBucker humbucking pickups
- String-through-body Telecaster bridge with bent steel saddles
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case